HOW TO USE THIS FORM
Please note that once you begin filling out this form, you may not stop and return to it later.
You must continue until it is completed. For your convenience, please click here
to download a document that will help you prepare your answers.
WHEN TO SEND
Send recommendations as early as possible. Some chapters may have a deadline for receipt of recommendations. Please visit the chapter website for more information.
WHAT TO SEND
• Completed Recommendation form
• Legacy Introduction form
• Photo (can be uploaded and attached to this form electronically)
• Resume if available (can be uploaded and attached to this form electronically)
• Transcript if available (can be uploaded and attached to this form electronically)
WHERE TO SEND
This entry will be automatically emailed to the VP-Membership of the chapter of your choosing.
Look up an email address here
. Please copy the email address and paste it in the field at the end of this form.
WHO CAN SEND
• Any alumna member in good standing may submit a Recommendation form.
• Collegiate members in good standing may submit a recommendation on a PNM attending a different school.
REMEMBER KAPPA DELTA AND NPC GUIDELINES
Once recruitment has started, alumnae and collegiate members from other campuses must NOT contact members of the collegiate chapter to inquire about progress. Such calls must be addressed to the chapter’s membership advisor. Members should neither expect to receive any information about the status of a specific potential new member nor expect to receive new member list information. Please refer to the chapter’s website. Members are also prohibited from sending food or gifts in any form to the chapter on behalf of a potential new member. Breaking Panhellenic rules may cause the chapter to be penalized.
Recommendations offer a beneficial introduction to the chapter. However, having a recommendation does not guarantee an invitation or membership.
Recommendations may not be completed by non-members.